TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully and ensure you understand them fully before using our website.
These terms are legally binding on the user and if you do not agree to bound by these terms, please exit the website.
Site Content means Content that we have uploaded to and posted on our
“User” means a party (individual or group) accessing the Website
“Website” means www.soccerinfomania.com
ACCESS AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our sites or any services we provide on our site without notice.
- As we do not charge you for accessing our sites, we will not be liable to you if for any reason our sites is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all persons who have access to our site are aware of our terms and conditions.
- We grant you permission to use our sites or any Site Content on your website as far as our link is placed where necessary as a reference.
- You acknowledge that our name and logo belong to us. You may not use them without the prior written consent of us.
- We try our best to verify any information, video and pictures before we post them on our website. And by accessing and using our site, you agree it’s solely at your own risk. We do not provide guarantees, conditions and warranties of any kind that our sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and out content would be accurate, relevant or appropriate for your circumstances, purposes or requirements.
- Our sites contain links to other websites, and we bear no liability on the content of such links. The links are only provided for your information only.
- Our website hereby excludes any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the use, misuse or access to the Website by you or any other third parties. It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they comply with applicable laws in governing access to our website in various countries.
- We accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for the content of or use by you or any third party of any information or services offered by third parties advertising or otherwise posting information via the Website.
- In any of our terms are ruled to be invalid by a Court of competent jurisdiction, such provisions shall he immediately removed from these Terms and Conditions.
- We also source for news, pictures and videos from other websites. Should your copyrights be infringed in any way, please contact us and the article would be taken down immediately.
In cases where we experience a loss of our files, a sponsored content may also be lost. We would try our best to recover them, but when unsuccessful, we wouldn’t be held liable to breaking any previously agreed terms with a client.
Review of agreement.
The above terms may be changed and updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review them from time to time.